Value Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries are made with the modern Japanese technology, Tele-communication central station (wired or cellular)
Power system communication
Network communication including: data transmission, television signal transmission, etc.
Uninterruptable Power System (UPS- for Telecom)
These are used for high end applications of standby power like UPS, Electric Converter, Railway Communications, Security Systems etc.
- Using oxygen recombination technology: maintenance-free
- PbCaSn alloy for plate grids: less gassing, less self-discharging
- High quality AGM separator: extend cycle life and prevent micro short circuit
- ABS material: increase the strength of battery container. (Flame-retardant ABS is optional)
- High purity raw material: ensure low self discharge rate
- Silver-coated copper terminals (T1, T2 terminal), brass insert terminals and lead terminals improve the electric conductivity
- High deep cycle recovery capability.
- All purpose 2.Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) 3.Electric Power System (EPS)
- 4.Emergency light 5.Emergency backup power supply 6.Auto control system
- 7.Aircraft signal 8.Alarm and security system 9.Electronic apparatus and equipment
- 0.DC power supply 11.Communication power supply